zondag 10 februari 2008

Do you want to see my pighead ?

Yeah , really....


There are people that love to see my pighead...


Talk about it in their blogs...


And completaly fall in love when they see my picture.


Even go wild and envy me about it...


Isn't that something ...


Are you getting curious now....


Wanna see my pic./pig too...


Okay...


Promiss me not to laugh...


Ready...?


Here I come...















































I just love using showercaps in the kitchen.

What's so funny about that...???

4 opmerkingen:

MyKitchenInHalfCups zei

Envy with double lust here!! Where is the source?

Monique zei

Ha , Tanna ..
Can't you guess the source ?
Maybe Karen can help you ...:-)

Anoniem zei

I love it! I'm sooooo jealous and will leave no stone unturned until I too can possess a darling top for my bowl. Much better than boring old cling wrap. :)

Aranka zei

Ha leuk, je hebt ook een blog!
Mooi, zet ik je er gelijk effe bij in m'n lijstje!
Leuke muts idd, die had ik natuurlijk nog niet gezien.